Saturday, June 05, 2010

Drowning Out The Noise

Some of you might be aware that I started and am maintaining a separate blog tracking my MBA applicant journey and associated topics. Whether wantonly or through sloth, I have neglected this blog over the past year. Many times, I would have an idea or thought I wanted to post here, but I intentionally let the moment pass and then didn't do it.

I don't know why; didn't analyze it in much depth. I remember being disciplined enough even through harrowing work days (and nights) in Tokyo to post regularly. If I could do it then, I sure should be able to do so now. Somewhere I have realized that this blog and my writings are probably all that I have looking back on my life and times to remember them by in future.

More than anything else, this blog gives me the sense of comfort knowing I write for my own self and most people reading here are intimately known to me. I can write about things that mean the world to me, touch me, inspire me and give me hope.

Spending time here eases my mind, takes away the hundred different noises from business and networking and forum discussions and twitter and facebook and just allows me to be myself in my own little world; and I like it that way. I'm definitely going to invest more time writing here to keep track of two beautiful years at Babson. As always, signing off with a song.

1 comment:

arch said...

I love this song. I hope you are doing good. I couldn't post a comment on the previous post about the internship. But I hope you did what you thought was right. People will always have opinions. But you are the best person to judge what you really want. And looking back that's all that matters. All the best. And keep the posts coming.