First time, Iv been a part of this game :) But hey, I will answer in all honesty :) Read at your own risk...
8 random facts about me :)
- I have unshakeable faith in Sri Seshadri Swamigal. Whichever way life treats me, I tell myself that HE will make things right. Iv also decided long back that someday (by Gods grace) when I build my mansion, I will name it Sri Seshadri Nilayam :)
- I enjoy being in the company of good conversationalists. I love to hear them talk and listen to their experiences and nuances.
- I love the simple things in life. Eating at my regular hang-out appeals more to me than probably eating at Taj. I find fancy stuff too daunting and feel uncomfortable. This includes wearing ties and using a spoon and fork for a meal :)
- I leave hidden hints when I write :) Don't know how many people get it though :)
- I treat each and every thing: work, relationships, sports with full devotion and commitment irrespective of the rewards that are there/not there for me.
- Most of my best friends in life have been girls. I still consider myself very shy interacting with the opposite sex :)
- Im mostly soft-spoken and diplomatic. But if I get angry or reach the limit of my patience/tolerance, I can be very curt, rude and hurtful.
- From the time I was small and even till this day, whenever we are watching a movie and there is a funny scene in it, my dad and I instantly look at each other and smile :)
Aah! That wasn't so bad. Thanks Anshul for tagging me. I got to write a post at last!!!
Rules of the game:
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
P.S: Please dont take the second part of pt. 6 too seriously :) I am very much single and available ;) So, if anyones interested, drop me a line ;) LOL